In aesthetic medicine, the so-called fillers are commonly used preparations, thanks to which we can safely and quickly restore a youthful appearance. Cross-linked hyaluronic acid is most often used, thanks to which we can achieve the effect of wrinkle filling, cheek volumetry, face modelling, face oval improvement or lip enlargement. The skin treated with a preparation based on hyaluronic acid becomes deeply moisturized and nourished, additionally it gains lost smoothness and elasticity.
The filling effect is visible usually from 6 to 12 months, this is the average time of decomposition of hyaluronic acid that occurs naturally in the human body. Its time depends on many factors, including the patient’s age, skin condition, lifestyle, general health of the patient as well as the place of administration of the preparation and its amount. At Angel Clinic, treatments with fillers are performed by a doctor, under local anesthesia, and do not require recovery.
- too narrow, uneven lips with drooping corners
- wrinkles on the face, neck and cleavage
- flabby skin on her hands
- unsatisfactory shape of the chin and jawline
- drooping cheeks and sagging lip contour
- nasolabial folds, expressive tear trough
- tissue loss symptoms
- too sharp facial features
- lips lacking the correct color
- signs of aging lips
- period of pregnancy and breastfeeding
- taking aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs
- skin infections
- hypersensitivity to substances contained in the filler and anesthetics
- general poor health
At Angel Clinic, we take care of every detail that will make you feel like an angel in our offices. We follow trends on an ongoing basis.