Chemical peels are preparations used in cosmetology and aesthetic medicine treatments to improve the condition of the skin. Depending on the applied therapy with the selected chemical peeling, we can achieve impressive results. At Angel Clinic, we use the best PCA Skin, Mediderma and PRX T33 preparations.
The effect of chemical peeling depends on its type.
A properly selected chemical peeling is recommended in the event of the first signs of skin aging, which include loss of skin firmness or the appearance of visible wrinkles. In addition, treatments using chemical peels are recommended in the treatment of acne, pigmentation changes and in the elimination of scars.
During the consultation with the cosmetologist, the appropriate type of peeling is selected and the plan of the most effective therapy is presented. It is worth remembering that the best results are obtained after a series of treatments.
- acne and acne scars
- seborrheic or dry skin
- discoloration on the hands, neckline
- loss of skin firmness
- fine wrinkles
- pregnancy and lactation
- fresh tan
- viral infections (e.g. herpes), bacterial, fungal
- susceptibility to the formation of keloids
- autoimmune diseases
- oral isotretinoin therapy (up to 6 months after the end of treatment)
- the use of antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs, photosensitizing drugs
- previously performed depilation, electrolysis, cryotherapy, radiotherapy
- vaccination one week before the procedure
At Angel Clinic, we take care of every detail that will make you feel like an angel in our offices. We follow trends on an ongoing basis.