Needle mesotherapy is an effective treatment involving the delivery of active substances directly to specific areas of the skin. This minimally invasive injection technique is a precise treatment, thanks to which we can achieve an increase in cell metabolism, improvement of microcirculation in the subcutaneous tissue and even stimulation of fibroblasts. Skin puncture allows you to quickly overcome the barrier of the epidermis and additionally activates skin cells.
Needle mesotherapy is a safe treatment performed on the face, neck, cleavage, hands and scalp. In addition, the procedure is carried out on the body in areas where too much fat has been located.
At Angel Clinic, we care about the comfort of each patient, during the facial needle mesotherapy treatment, this area is locally anesthetized to alleviate any unpleasant sensations associated with punctures.
Before the treatment, the active substances used in needle mesotherapy are selected individually for the needs of each patient.
- stretch marks
- flaccid skin
- smoker’s skin
- dry/dehydrated skin
- loss of skin density
- hair loss
- surgical procedures (in the last 6 months)
- blood clotting disorders
- taking anticoagulants
- taking corticosteroids (by mouth)
- eczema / psoriasis, autoimmune diseases
- active herpes
- untreated diabetes
- infectious diseases of the skin
- tendency to keloids, tendency to discoloration
- fillers, injections (in the last 6 months)
- vaccination two weeks before the procedure
- taking aspirin and enzyme medicines two days before the procedure
At Angel Clinic, we take care of every detail that will make you feel like an angel in our offices. We follow trends on an ongoing basis.