Tissue stimulators are preparations used in aesthetic medicine and aesthetic cosmetology. Their action consists in rebuilding the skin by stimulating skin cells, elastin and collagen, thanks to which we obtain an improvement in skin density, firming and anti-aging effects.
Currently, there are many skin biostimulating preparations available on the market. They differ primarily in the mechanisms of action, the active substances contained or the technique of administering the preparations. In addition, the selection of the appropriate preparation is influenced by the area of application of the preparation, the number of treatments and their expected results. At Angel Clinic, the type of preparation is always selected individually, in accordance with the needs and preferences of the patient. An experienced team of doctors and cosmetologists at Angel Clinic has developed a special injection technique that reduces pain, completely eliminates or maximally reduces the recovery time after the procedure, and at the same time reduces the number of necessary treatment sessions.
- revitalization of the skin and improvement of its elasticity
- reduction of skin laxity – lifting
- photoaging and photodamage therapy
- skin regeneration
- improvement of skin hydration
- anti-aging prophylaxis
- exposure to air pollution
- chronic stress and smoking
- surgical procedures (in the last 6 months)
- blood clotting disorders
- taking anticoagulants
- taking corticosteroids (by mouth)
- eczema / psoriasis, autoimmune diseases
- active herpes
- untreated diabetes
- infectious diseases of the skin
- tendency to keloids, tendency to discoloration
- chemical peels
- fillers, injections (in the last 6 months)
- vaccination two weeks before the procedure
At Angel Clinic, we take care of every detail that will make you feel like an angel in our offices. We follow trends on an ongoing basis.