1. Who is the administrator of your data?
The administrator of personal data, i.e. the entity that decides about the purposes and methods of personal data processing, is Angel Clinic Sp. z o. o. st. Królewska 57 / 2nd floor, 30-081 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the number KRS 0000574997, NIP 6772392440
2. How to contact us?
In all matters regarding your personal data, you can contact us by writing to us at email@example.com
3. What data about your person do we process and where do we get it from?
We process the data that was provided when completing the patient’s personal questionnaires, such as identification, address and contact details. These data can be updated or supplemented when contacting us. We also process data regarding contact with you for the purpose of determining treatments or details related to the visit, such as telephone number or e-mail address.
4. For what purpose and on what basis do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data primarily because it is necessary to identify the patient and the procedures that have been performed in our clinic. In addition, we process contact details in order to contact you regarding visits or for advertising purposes – information about new treatments or promotions. Organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
5. Is providing your data mandatory?
Providing your personal data entered in the patient’s records is a prerequisite. Without providing your personal data, we will not be able to provide services.
6. What rights do you have in connection with the processing of your personal data by us?
In accordance with the regulations, you have the right to request from us access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to transfer data to another administrator, object to data processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. You can exercise the right to rectify your data if you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete. You can object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing of our products and services. You can also object – for reasons related to your particular situation – to our processing of your data in order to meet our other legally justified needs. In the latter case, we will be obliged to stop processing your data, unless there is an overriding, legally justified basis for processing on our part. You can request the deletion of your data when your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed by us, you raise an effective objection to the processing of your personal data, personal data has been processed unlawfully, the data should be deleted in in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the applicable law. With regard to the request to limit the processing of your data, you can exercise this right when: you notice that your data is incorrect (in this case, you can request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of this data); your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want it to be deleted; We will no longer need your data, but you may need it to defend or pursue claims; you object to data processing – until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for objection. You can lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory body, which is currently the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw)
7. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
8. We kindly inform you that in the location at ul. Stradomska 7, 31-068 Kraków, Video Monitoring is in place.